Pool Time

Pool Time

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 8 - 1/8/09

Weigh-in: 199.4 (but there's a story there!)

Weirdness.  Got up this morning at 4 a.m., which is what I must do in order to hit the gym before I go to work.  When I weighed in, I was 200.2, which is a .2 gain from yesterday.  Dammit.  We had chicken burritos last night at home, and I've discovered that Mexican food is just about the worst thing for me to eat.  When I get that fatty tortilla filled with fatty refried beans, fatty meat (although this was at least chicken; usually it's ground beef), fatty cheese, and fatty sour cream...well, combine that with my portion control problems and it's almost a guaranteed weight gain.  So I was disappointed, but not surprised.  I also disappointed myself by going back to bed.  I had stayed up past 10 the night before, which I simply cannot do and expect to get up at 4.  However, when I got up the second time, at 6, I weighed myself again, just out of curiosity.  The second weigh-in was 199.4.  I'm sure the difference was just water weight or something, but I can't believe that only two hours of NONactivity could really make nearly a pound difference.  Unless I just totally weighed myself incorrectly one of the two times, it doesn't make much sense.  I'll be very curious to see what my weigh-in is tomorrow, to see which of those weights was the "real" one for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment