Pool Time

Pool Time

Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 16 - 1/16/09

Weigh-in: 198.4

I guess it was too good to last.  Up a full pound today from yesterday's weigh-in.  But I haven't worked out since Wednesday afternoon, I had pizza for dinner both Wednesday night AND Thursday night, and I've had some extra snacks that I probably shouldn't have eaten, so really I'm lucky it wasn't worse than a pound.  And this very well may just be a leveling out of the unusual and inexplicable drops from the last two days.  It's really hard to know exactly what my body is doing, watching my weight fluctuate so drastically from day to day.  But I'm entering my daily weigh-ins (weight and also fat % and hydration %--I have a cool scale) and making weekly averages, and I'm also calculating weight loss from the first day of the week through the first day of the next week, and also from my first official weigh-in on Jan. 4.  If I just go day to day, it's hard to see if there really is weight loss occurring, but by comparing to other weeks and to the beginning, I'll be able to see if there really is change.  

No comments:

Post a Comment