Pool Time

Pool Time

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 24 - 1/24/09

Weigh-in: 198.0

Didn't get around to posting yesterday.  It was too busy all day at work, and once I got home I loaded up on NyQuil to fight off the nasty cold I'd been wrestling with all week.  It's a mean one.  It started Tuesday evening; I noticed going to bed that I had a bit of a sinus headache and my throat was a little sore.  Of course, I talk all day long at school, so I didn't think much about it, and I knew I was doing my little experiment with my blood pressure, so I attributed my headache to the lack of blood pressure medication.  But when I woke up on Wednesday, my nose was definitely draining, and my throat was really sore.  Thursday it started moving down into my chest too, and by Friday my head was full of yuck, my chest hurt, and I woke up every half hour or so because I could feel my nose running all over the place.  Eww.

Today's weigh-in is an improvement over the rest of the week, but there's no guarantee it's actually weight loss, because I started taking my blood pressure medication again yesterday.  It's likely that these two pounds are just water weight coming off from the diuretic effect of the blood pressure medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment