Pool Time

Pool Time

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 27 - 1/27/09

Weigh-in: 199.4

I know; I'm a bad person.  I've been negligent in every way--not working out, not eating well, not posting anything.  Bad me.

But why report the massive amounts of failure?  

Anyway, I'm trying something new this week.  For the next few days, I'm cutting down to about 1200 calories, through strategic spreading out of snacks and meals, with heavy usage of SlimFast and Special K products.  Now, this is not a diet I would or should rely on for any length of time, as it does not include any vegetables, just a glass of fruit juice in the morning.  But I'm curious as to whether or not I can lose weight simply by cutting back the calories, and I haven't had time to figure out a better diet that includes vegetables.  Maybe next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment