Pool Time

Pool Time

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 11 - 1/11/09

Weigh-in: 199.2

Yay!  That's my lowest weight since I started weighing myself last weekend!  So, I guess since last Saturday I've lost a grand total of... .8 lbs.  Hmm.  I was sort of hoping for more, but at this point I'll take what I can get.  I'd really just like to end each week lighter than I started it, even if it's just .2 lbs.  

Strangely, I'm sort of a grandma now, without having any kids of my own yet.  A girl my husband and I used to coach when she was in high school and we were first married just had a baby this week.  She used to call us her parents as kind of a joke (although we looked out for her a lot more than her real parents ever did), and so now I guess that makes me a grandmother.  Who knew?

So this has been a good week.  My friend has a new baby, I've lost a tiny bit of weight, and I managed to work out for seven straight days in a row at least once per day.  I hope this next week goes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment