Pool Time

Pool Time

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 15 - 1/15/09

Weigh-in: 197.4

I really have no idea how I did this.  I've lost over two pounds in two days.  No clue.  Seriously.  Knowing my luck, I'll probably weigh-in tomorrow morning at 200 or something.  My body confuses me.

This is good, I know; almost 3 lbs down...uh...a bunch to go.  I don't really want to contemplate how far away I am from my ideal weight.  I'm several small children away, let's just leave it at that.

No new research today--Thursdays are my busy day, so I don't have a break in which to look for anything interesting.  One item of note: recently I learned to crochet, and I will soon be making a foray into the world of afghans.  The first one I will make for a friend who recently had a baby, but if I can get good at it I'll start cranking out baby stuff.  I can already make hats and scarves and such.  I'm not very good at it, but I can't imagine a kid would mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment