Pool Time

Pool Time

Monday, January 11, 2010

Do-Over Day 11- 1/11/10

Today's Weigh-in: 205.6

Well, I had lost two pounds, but then my father-in-law made goulash for dinner, and the next night we had pizza. While I haven't had to face my greatest nemesis (Mexican food, because there are no really good Mexican places in Billings, MT), I still haven't done a great job on eating less and exercising more. While I have hit the elliptical machine a few times, I haven't done it with the regularity, intensity, or duration I require to lose weight. I must continue to work on it.

I must also report that I have been off my birth control pills since December 27th. That would have been the day I would have started up the next round of 21. So I'm on Day 16 of possible fertility. I am not doing any tracking of my temperatures or anything like that. It could be that it will take time to "get all the birth control out of my system", so to speak, since I've been taking it regularly for 16 years. Or, I could get a huge surprise and miss my upcoming period. We'll just have to wait and see. If it takes months and months, then I might start charting and stuff, but for now, we're just rolling with it.

I did go ahead and start taking regular vitamins. I need to do a little more research before I commit to a particular brand of prenatal vitamins. I'm also going to look into a pregnancy diet to see if there is anything that is commonly recommended.

It's a new year...let's see what awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment