Pool Time

Pool Time

Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 360 - 12/27/09

No weigh-in today; just got home from the in-laws', where we spent Christmas. I'm sure it wouldn't be great.

Today is more significant for a different reason. Under normal circumstances, I would have taken a birth control pill today, after my week of placebos (place holders during my TOTM). But...I DIDN'T. So I need to keep track of things. I'm sure after years of taking birth control pills, my period will probably not be incredibly regular, so I need to be aware of what's happening when. Should be interesting. It's most likely that I will not get pregnant right away. It will probably take a while to clear all the birth control from my system and get myself regulated to the point where I can tell when I'm ovulating, but it's always possible that I might get pregnant right away.

We'll just wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment