Pool Time

Pool Time

Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 47 - 2/16/09

Weigh-in: 197.4

Well, this whole thing has been a total failure so far.  I have been unable to motivate myself to work out.  With only three weeks left before my Spring Break and the two trips I'll be taking then, it is unlikely that I will be able to lose significant weight by then.  But I can't give up.  If I don't do this, I'll never get to the point, health-wise, that I can have kids.  So I have to figure out a way to do this.

I took some measurements today in the hope that I can give myself more motivation and more ways to gauge my progress.

Upper arm--15 inches
Bust--46 inches
Chest--38 inches
Waist--39 inches
Belly--43 inches
Hips--48 inches
Upper thigh--27 inches
Calf--17 inches

I at least made a surprising amount of progress this past weekend, somehow.  I didn't think I ate particularly well--lots of pasta and bread--and I didn't get a whole lot of exercise other than walking a few blocks too and from my car.  But somehow I ended up two pounds lighter than when I left.  Not sure how that happened.  If I can duplicate that every four days, like this past weekend, I can still lose 12 lbs by the time I go kayaking.  

Let's see if I can get off my fat ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment