Pool Time

Pool Time

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 32 - 2/1/09

Weigh-in: ???

I forgot to weigh in this morning.  I'll have to weigh in tonight, but it'll be weird because it'll will include all the food and beer I consume today during the game.  Well, at least it'll make it easy to lose weight this week.  Of course, I haven't lost any weight the rest of the time, so it's making it that much harder to get to my goal by the middle of March.  *sigh*

Here I am, first day in February, and I have nothing to show for the month of January.  I did well the first week working out, did so-so the second week, and did nothing the rest of the time.  I had so many excuses--sick, busy, I'll do it later, I'll eat better instead--but excuses won't do anything for my weight loss plan.

So I need to get back on it tomorrow, regardless of how late I'm up tonight and how tired I am in the morning.  

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment