Pool Time

Pool Time

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 38 - 2/7/09

Weigh-in: 200.4

It could have been so much worse.  We had Pizza Hut's ultimate bacon-mac-and-cheese for dinner, along with breadsticks and their little mini fried apple pies.  Yum!  But oh so bad.  Today probably won't give me good results tomorrow.  Didn't eat healthy (although I had a lot of salads today), and the only exercise was an hour at the driving range.  Not really a cardio activity.

I'm trying something else new.  I Googled "weight loss fitness plan", and came up with a search result for About.com.  When I looked at it, it offered a free 12-week weight loss plan, complete with exercises, dieting tips, and a calendar to track progress.  It asks for you to start out by recording your weight and measurements.  While I am painfully aware of my weight, I have not done any measuring of myself.  I guess I need to do that; it should give me another way to tell if I'm having any success.

The first day, which will be Monday for me (we'll be kayaking tomorrow), focuses on interval training for cardio.  It also suggests starting out just journaling the food consumption but not changing anything about the diet yet.  I'm not sure how I'm going to handle the food issue this week.  Perhaps I can make a few dishes at the beginning of the week and stretch them out across the week.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment