Pool Time

Pool Time

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another year older and still pregant

Well, I do not have to worry about sharing my birthday with my child, I guess. Turned 36 yesterday, and still no sign of labor. Of course I don't yet know if the pineapple I ate the other day has had any effect (I did get some more at the store today, just in case); I won't know until I get to the doctor tomorrow morning for my checkup. I still have lots of pelvic pressure and discomfort, and I have occasional lower abdominal discomfort, almost like menstrual cramps, and some lower back pain, but none of it seems to fall into the pattern of contractions or even early signs of labor. There has been some hope that perhaps I might have the baby tomorrow (which would have been my mother's birthday), but as today progresses I have to assume that possibility is getting less and less likely. My sister-in-law hopes I'll have him on Monday, which is her birthday. I'm just hoping he decides to show up while my dad is in town, which is until the 26th. But I'd just like him to show up, period. I'm tired of being pregnant. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment