Pool Time

Pool Time

Monday, February 22, 2010

Do-Over Day 53 - 2/22/10

Today's weigh-in: 207.0

I'm actually really surprised by this. We had Mexican food last night, which is one of the Big Three that usually doom me (pizza and Chinese food are the other two). However, there were two significant differences with last night's meal that may have made the difference in my weigh-in.

Instead of using refried beans, I used black beans. I suspect these have quite a bit less fat and salt than the refried beans do. Also, we didn't have any taco seasoning. Usually we used the little packets, which have really high sodium. Instead, I just seasoned the beef with cayenne pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, and a little salt. These two seemingly minor changes to the usual routine may have really lightened the amount of sodium I took in, which may have lowered the amount of water I retained.

I have no idea if that's true or not, but it was really nice to see a weigh-in that was lighter than I anticipated.

Still no news about anything else. I am still late. However, I've been having that "pre-period" feeling, a little crampy in my lower abdomen. I have no idea if this means my period is going to start or not. We continue to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment