Pool Time

Pool Time

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Do-Over Day 51 - 2/20/10

Today's Weigh-in: 207.6

While this normally wouldn't be cause of celebration, the fact that I weighed in yesterday morning at 211.2 MAKES 207 a cause of celebration. I really was upset when I weighed in yesterday. But upon reflection, we had eaten Chinese food the day before, and the ingestion of massive quantities of sodium surely added quite a bit of water weight to my number. Also, I tried to eat pretty well yesterday: I had a very small bowl of cereal for breakfast, a tomato for lunch, a couple of cheese sticks as a snack, and a small serving of dinner. Good for me. If I can continue to eat less, maybe I can get a little improvement in my numbers. I need to be more regular about my weigh-ins, and record them faithfully. We'll see if I can continue to improve.

In other news...I'm late. By about a week.

I don't know what that means. This could be easily explained by the fact that this is only the second month I've been without birth control, and it could be that, now that the b.c. is completely out of my system, my body is in complete disrhythm. So I don't know what to think so far.

I looked at The American Pregnancy Association website just to see what they said about the early signs of possible pregnancy. I have many of the signs, but again, they could be explained by other circumstances.

For example, one sign of possible pregnancy is soreness/tenderness of the breasts. I've had this problem quite a bit recently. However, it could be from a hormone imbalance, or because I'm due for my period, or because I've gained a massive load of weight and am now a 38DDD. It's like I have udders now. Ick.

Some other signs of possible pregnancy include fatigue and back pain. Well hell, I've had those for YEARS. I'm always tired, and I usually have some kind of lower back pain. Again, the most probably cause is because I'm overweight by about 60 lbs. I suspect I'd be a little bit more energetic if I were in better shape.

The other two symptoms I've noticed are headaches and increased urination. But again, there are alternative causes. Since I haven't taken my blood pressure medication in over two months, my pressure has been up, which definitely causes headaches. To combat this, I've been trying to drink more water, which in turn would cause increased urination.

In other words, I have no idea if I'm pregnant or not. I COULD be. It's possible. What I need to do is wait and see. If my period doesn't start in the next week or so, I will probably go buy a home pregnancy test and give it a whiz. So...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment