Pool Time

Pool Time

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 147 - 5/27/09

Didn't weigh-in this morning. I'm sure it wouldn't have been pretty if I had.

Anyway, tomorrow begins my summer, officially. While I will have a few variations in my schedule, here's what I'm contemplating:

6:00 a.m. (or so) My husband's alarm should go off (the first time). I'll get up and take the dog for a walk, and get my gym gear together. I'll eat something quick and head out to the gym. It's possible I might head out earlier, if he wants to go to the gym as well.

7:00-10:00 I will hit the gym and do a combination of swimming, weights, racquetball, and other cardio.

10:00-11:00 Shower and get dressed, run any errands I need to run while I'm out, and head home.

11:00-12:00 Lunch and minor housekeeping (like laundry and dishes).

12:00-1:00 Practice guitar, crochet, video games, or whatever.

1:00-2:30 Major housekeeping jobs, like sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, and general organization. A major job that needs accomplishing is the organization of the kitchen cabinets.

2:30-4:00 School work. Assuming I am still teaching at the same school this coming school year (my husband has been interviewing with some out-of-town jobs so it's possible we might move), I am making some significant changes to the curriculum I've taught for the past seven years, and I need to get it all ironed out ahead of time.

4:00-5:30 This will be time for my afternoon working out. I might go skating, or biking, or running (assuming it isn't ridiculously hot), or perhaps even do some of my cardio videos either on DVD or On-Demand TV (walking workouts and Turbo Jam, a kind of martial arts/hip hop workout).

5:30-6:00 Get dinner ready. I need to work on some recipes that are easy to make and not calorie-intensive.

6:00-10:00 Whatever. I need to spend more time with my husband; I neglect him a lot, and I shouldn't.

So, that's the plan. Can I stick with it? No idea. But let's give it a shot...

No comments:

Post a Comment