Pool Time

Pool Time

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 125 - 5/5/09

Weigh-in: 196.6

Crap.

Some big disappointments lately. Obviously one would be my weight. Despite my working out four times each week, I haven't lost a lick. It's very frustrating. Clearly I need to rethink my diet. That HAS to be a significant part of the problem.

The other disappointment is my blood pressure. I have been taking a fairly low dosage of Lisinopril for several years, but I know that blood pressure medication is something they prefer a pregnant woman not take due to its possible effects on the fetus. So I was curious the other day to see what my unmedicated pressure might be. I hadn't taken my medication for several days, so I took my bp. 146/98. The first number is definitely high, but that could be attributed to my being overweight and having eaten Chinese food the night before. But the second number, which is the one that tends to be more heredity than anything else, was WAY too high. Very unfortunate. I was hoping I had made more progress than this.

So I still have lots of work to do, and I have made pretty much ZERO progress. And now I have less than three weeks until school gets out. Guess I need to revamp my goals, AGAIN. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment