Pool Time

Pool Time

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mardi Gras: every Tuesday for me is Fat Tuesday

Today's weight: 223.4. Could be I'm finally gaining. Or it could be all the Oreos I ate yesterday while making "slutty" brownies for my brother (layer of cookie dough on the bottom, followed by a layer of Double Stuff Oreos, covered with brownie batter and baked at 350 for about 45 minutes). After all, I couldn't put broken Oreos in a recipe, right?

Worn out today. Brendan slept horribly last night: up at 9:00, 12:25, 12:55, and 3:00. No idea why. I know he's teething, but I wouldn't have thought that would throw him so badly at this stage. His room smelled a little funny when I went in at 9, funny enough that I wondered if he had thrown up somewhere, but I couldn't find anything. Reminded me a little of when he had his digestive bug back in November, but his diaper wasn't dirty, so maybe he just had gas. He did have a bit of a rash on his back when he went to bed last night, so maybe there was a little bug in his system. No idea. But it meant poor sleep for me. Figures he'd have trouble sleeping on the last night of a five-day weekend for me, the night when I need my sleep because I actually have to go to work in the morning. Bleah.

I think I've started to have Braxton Hicks contractions. It's all very low in my abdomen, but it makes me a little breathless and gives me a weird feeling of pressure. I need to go back and look at my old posts to see if that's an accurate description of them. Funny that I can't really remember what they felt like. But they aren't painful, and they aren't regular, so I'm pretty sure that's what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment