Pool Time

Pool Time

Sunday, November 20, 2011

9 weeks and a little unreal

I'm at almost 9 weeks, and somehow it still doesn't seem real. I haven't been to see my OB yet (since I have to wait until she's back from her own maternity leave, so I don't really have official stuff to do or track or whatever. I mean, I KNOW I'm pregnant and all that. Missed periods, three positive home pregnancy tests, a positive blood test, and feeling weird (slightly nauseated, needing to pee all the time, etc.) is certainly indicative of pregnancy. But for some reason, it just doesn't really feel real. I've told a few people so far (teachers), but it's almost like I'm jinxing it somehow and I will end up not being pregnant after all. I don't know. It doesn't make any sense. It just seems weird.

Not weird in a bad way, just weird because it doesn't seem real.

No comments:

Post a Comment