Pool Time

Pool Time

Monday, August 9, 2010

Anticipation is swelling

Man, my ankles are swollen! We went camping this weekend, and all the sitting in the car didn't help. I need to keep drinking water and such, but my ankles still stay swollen. Meh.

I'm 29 weeks now. I can't believe that I've only got eleven weeks to go. Time flies when you are having fun, I guess. I'm starting to develop that "pregnant lady waddle". My hips hurt quite a bit. I'm pretty sure it's the hormones that cause my ligaments to stretch, and that's why my hips are loosening up. I guess I need to try some stretches to improve my flexibility and make my joints feel better.

The baby is still kicking quite a bit, and I'm sure he's going to start getting fussier as he runs out of space in there. He's a wiggly little thing, for sure.

Well, time to put up my feet and drink some water. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment