Pool Time

Pool Time

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 265 - 9/22/09

Today's weigh-in: 204.2 (clothed)

Well, I've unpacked the scale, and it isn't good news. Although I've been talking long jog-walks with the dog in the mornings, I'm pretty sedentary the rest of the day, so the exercise thing is pretty much a wash, and I'm sure I'm eating more during the day than I should, just by nibbling. So I'm not in a great place right now.

However, there is some good news. Although I haven't actually subbed yet, I'm on an active sub list for one school district, and I have received a few calls. Also, my husband and I have put in an offer on a house, and we're hoping to hear today if they'll accept, reject, or counter. And as the weather cools off, we're looking forward to when the snow arrives and we can start using our season tickets to Red Lodge.

Once we have a house and I get some money together from teaching, we can starting thinking about kids again. So I'm still a mother-to-be-to-be, it just may be a year or two until I get around to that point. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment