Pool Time

Pool Time

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 244 - 9/1/09

Ok, it's been quite a while since my last post. We have indeed moved to Billings, MT, and have finally gotten an apartment, gotten most of the stuff unpacked, and gotten our internet connected. So here's the update.

We're renting an apartment, hopefully just for a few months until we get our finances together to buy a house. Some of our stuff is unpacked in the apartment, and the rest is in the single-car garage outside. The apartment is a bit of an improvement over the house we used to rent, honestly, but I'm still really excited about the possibility of buying a house.

I'm currently unemployed, unfortunately. We moved late enough in the summer that I missed any hiring opportunities in the schools here. However, I've turned in substitute teaching applications, so hopefully I'll start making a little money. It won't be much, but it's better than nothing.

I don't know what my current weight is, as the scale has not been unpacked. However, with all the eating out we've done as we've test-driven all the restaurants in town, I'm sure it isn't any better than it was before we left. So I'm estimating 200 lbs. I have started trying to run every morning, although I don't have much endurance. But we've moved to a part of the country where we should be able to be move active outside for much more of the year. We've even gotten season tickets at a local ski resort.

Anyway, this was just an update. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment