Pool Time

Pool Time

Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 75 - 3/16/09

Ok, first, to apologize for that last post.  I was trying to post in the car from my iPhone. Unfortunately, the phone would let me enter text in the "title" and "labels" boxes, but not in the actual box for the post itself.  But somehow, since the post was labeled "failure", it seems just as appropriate to leave the post itself blank.  Sort of sums it all up, really.

First order of business:
Today's weigh-in: 196.6

That's actually not bad.  We had a lot of food on our trip this past weekend, good food like pasta, hamburgers, steak, that sort of thing.  And I ended up kayaking only one day of the four that we were there, which means my activity level was not what it should have been.  It could have been a weekend where I gained quite a bit, so I'm at least pleased that I actually had a small loss.

But small it truly is.  I had hoped to have enough of a weight loss by now to start considering the idea of pregnancy, but since I've essentially made no progress at all that isn't yet an option. Also, we are holding off for at least a few more months to make a little more financial progress in the paying off of credit cards and other obligations.  Hopefully we can start tucking some aside to save up for a time when we'll have to survive off one income.

So, it's kind of a moment to start over for me.  I have ten weeks now until my summer break from school, and I hope to have made some weight loss progress by then.  Cross your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment